Why should you consolidate your loans with Marlette Funding?
- Rapid approval times - Successful applications could see funding delivered within one business day, which compares very well with some competing loan agents. For anyone in need of a loan due to an immediate financial emergency, this could well be an option worth applying for
- Pre-qualification only requires a ‘soft’ credit check - Many loan applications will immediately undergo a ‘hard’ credit check. Not only will this alert other loan providers that you’ve made an application, but it’ll also potentially lower your credit score. The pre-qualification check allows you to find out the odds of being accepted for a loan without the risk of damaging your credit rating
- No prepayment penalties - If you find yourself able to pay the entirety of the loan early, then you won’t need to worry about incurring any extra fees
- APRs are fairly low in some cases - The APRs with this service differ considerably. The maximum level of 29.99% is exorbitant and should only be considered by those with exceptionally low credit ratings. However, for those in better financial stead, a 5.99% APR might be possible, which is far more reasonable
- Late payment fee set at $15 - Despite having the best intentions, most of us miss a loan payment at some stage in our lives. At least, in this case, you won’t face a huge financial hit
What are the eligibility requirements?
- A credit score of at least 640
- A source of income
- An Income of at least $100,000 and 700+ credit score for the best APR
- At least 18 years old, or 19 in certain States
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Social Security number or passport
- Active bank account
How to apply for a Marlette Funding consolidation loan?
Loans can be applied for via the website or over the phone. It only takes a few minutes, and you’ll likely receive a decision on your eligibility within one business day.
- Social Media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter
- Customer service phone line (open times unspecified)
- Help center for FAQs
What types of debt can be consolidated with Marlette Funding?
Most kinds of debt can be consolidated through this provider, whether for credit cards, home repairs, or major expenses of another type. However, such loans can’t be used to fund educational fees of any sort.
Marlette Funding is quick to approve funding in some cases, but the potential for high APRs and origination fees will be too great for the majority of people. For APRs as low as 5.99% with no origination fees, why not visit SoFi instead? For another outstanding alternative, consider Upgrade. It offers rapid funding and consistently achieves exceptional reviews for its customer service.